- HerSweetHand.com collects statistics about your visit such as which of the pages you viewed.
- 3rd parties like Facebook and Twitter may know you visited this website if you use their services.
- If you sign up to HerSweetHand.com, we take great care to keep your information safe and do not share it with others without your express permission.
- Your data is never shared with 3rd parties except to help us deliver our own services.
We primarily use the Google Analytics service to track visitors to HerSweetHand.com. This records what pages you view within HerSweetHand.com, how you arrived at HerSweetHand.com and some basic information about your computer. All of that information is anonymous so we don't know who you are; just that somebody visited our site.
The information we collect from analytics helps us understand what parts of our sites are doing well, how people arrive at our site and so on. Like most websites, we use this information to make our website better.
You can learn more about Google Analytics or opt out if you wish.
Services such as Facebook and Twitter, provide social buttons and similar features which HerSweetHand.com uses on the website by embeding code that they provide and that HerSweetHand.com does not control.
To function, these buttons generally know if you're logged in; for example Facebook uses this to say "x of your friends like this". HerSweetHand.com does not have any access to that information, nor can HerSweetHand.com control how those networks use it.
When you sign up for any of our services, we will record specific personal information about you such as your name and email address.
We will also collect and store information about your use of our services so as to improve them. For example, we keep a log of what features are being used at any time.
We also log account and transaction history for accounting purposes, and to monitor our business activities.
We may send you email notifications regarding your service (such as invoices) or which you have specifically requested (such as newsletters). You have the ability to opt out of any of this communication at any time.
We will never provide your personal information or email address to any third parties except where they are specifically employed to help deliver our own services.
We use a variety of payment providers to bill for our products online. These companies will have access to your personal and payment information. When paying by credit card, HerSweetHand.com themselves do not ever have any access to your credit card details.
The third parties we use are CCBill and Epoch both of which are to process credit cards, direct deposit and for recurring payments.
We share information with these companies only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website.
HerSweetHand.com takes many precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information including:
- Use of SSL encryption for sensitive data
- Server hardware is stored in secured datacentres behind firewalls
- All access to information restricted by password and/or secure key
- Restrictions to what information can be accessed via any location
HerSweetHand.com cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
DATA RETENTION AND DELETION
HerSweetHand.com keeps your personal identifiable information only as long as it's required in order to provide you with any services you have requested, as required for any legal obligations and resolving disputes, and as required to maintain the performance of HerSweetHand.com and/or to make data driven business decisions about current and new features and/or potential offerings.
If you request it, HerSweetHand.com will delete your personal identifiable information unless it's required due to legal circumstances which may include such things as:
- Where it's required for legal, tax, audit and accouting obligations, the data will be retained for any period required by applicatble law.
- If you have an active account or there are unresolved issues or a dispute about your account, the data will be maintained until any issues are resolved.
- Where it's necessary for legitimate business interests such as fraud prevention and/or to maintain the security of our users and the site.
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- Track visitors to the site
- Save certain preferences/settings
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. For details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.